Today OnePlus has announced the release of the stable Android 14 update for the OnePlus 11. This is rolling out already, but only in India for now. It will be pushed first to those users who participated in the closed beta and open beta programs, and after that will be gradually making it to more units out there.
The new version is labeled as build CPH2447_126.96.36.199(EX01). Before you update, your phone needs to be on either CPH2447_13.1.0596(EX01) or CPH2447_13.1.0595(EX01), and apparently the download requires 5GB of free storage space. The company also advises you not to start the update process if you have less than 30% battery left.
Here’s the full changelog as published by OnePlus:
• Adds Fluid Cloud, a way of interaction with morphing forms that allows you to view up-to-date information at a glance.
• Adds cross-device support for Fluid Cloud. Now you can check the connection status of devices on your account at a glance.
• Adds File Dock, where you can drag and drop to transfer content between apps and devices.
• Adds Content Extraction, a feature that can recognize and extract text and images from the screen with one tap.
• Adds Smart Cutout, a feature that can separate multiple subjects in a photo from the background for copying or sharing.
• Improves Shelf by adding more widget recommendations.
Security and privacy
• Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
• Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
• Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
• Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
• Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
• Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.